At Comerica Park on Tuesday, the Detroit Tigers (73-83) take on the Kansas City Royals (54-102), fellow members of the AL Central, at 6:40 PM ET. The scheduled starters are Reese Olson (5-7) for the Tigers, and Zack Greinke (1-15) for the Royals.
How to Live Stream Tigers vs. Royals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Tigers vs. Royals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Tigers and Royals Stats
- The Tigers average the 18th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.35 ERA this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Tigers’ 156 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- Hitters for Detroit have combined to rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .376 this season.
- The Royals pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB with a collective 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City’s 5.12 team ERA ranks 28th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals have hit the fifth-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (156).
- This season, Kansas City ranks 22nd in the majors with a .397 slugging percentage.
Tigers vs. Royals Key Players
- Spencer Torkelson is the Tigers best power hitter, hitting 29 homers this season in addition to collecting 89 RBI, both team highs.
- Kerry Carpenter is hitting .288 with 17 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 29 walks.
- Matt Vierling has a team-best batting average of .262.
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads the Royals with 29 home runs and 93 runs batted in, while posting a team-best batting average of .275.
- Salvador Perez has 20 doubles, 22 home runs and 18 walks while batting .252.
- Maikel Garcia leads the Royals with a team-best batting average of .275.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Royals Betting Odds and Trends
Tigers vs. Royals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Tigers vs. Royals Betting Trends
- The Tigers have won 23, or 60.5%, of the 38 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Tigers have a record of 3-4 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -168 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in 73 of their 156 games with a total this season.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 133 games this season and have come away with the win 46 times (34.6%) in those contests.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win 25 times in 83 chances when named as an underdog of at least +141 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals and their opponents have hit the over in 75 of their 154 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.