At Minute Maid Park on Monday, the Minnesota Twins (27-26) begin a three-game series against the Houston Astros (31-21), at 4:10 PM ET. J.P. France (1-1) will start for the Astros, and Sonny Gray (4-0) for the Twins.
How to Live Stream Astros vs. Twins
- Game Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Astros vs. Twins for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros and Twins Stats
- The Astros strike out 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.18 ERA this season, which ranks first in baseball.
- The Astros’ 53 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The offense for Houston has a slugging percentage of .392 this season, 20th in MLB.
- The 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks first in MLB.
- Minnesota’s 3.43 team ERA ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins are seventh in baseball with 72 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- So far this year, Minnesota’s .404 slugging percentage is 16th in baseball.
Astros vs. Twins Key Players
- Yordan Alvarez is the bat to watch in the Astros lineup, leading the team in batting average (.291), home runs (14), and RBI (48).
- Alex Bregman is batting .235 with seven doubles, a triple, six home runs and 28 walks.
- Kyle Tucker is hitting .276 with nine doubles, seven home runs and 24 walks.
- Byron Buxton leads the Twins with a .225 batting average.
- Carlos Correa is batting .216 with 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 24 walks.
- Joey Gallo has 11 home runs, best in the lineup.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Twins Betting Odds and Trends
Astros vs. Twins Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Astros vs. Twins Betting Trends
- This season, the Astros have won 21 out of the 37 games, or 56.8%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Astros are 19-13 this season when entering a game favored by -126 or more on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Astros and their opponents have hit the over in 25 of 52 games with a total.
- The Twins have come away with five wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Twins have a win-loss record of 5-7 when favored by +107 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Twins games have gone over the total in 22 of their 53 opportunities.