A series opener between the Miami Marlins (25-26) and Los Angeles Angels (28-23) is scheduled for Friday at 9:38 PM ET, at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. On the mound for the Angels will be Reid Detmers (0-3), opposed by the Marlins’ Jesus Luzardo (3-3).
How to Live Stream Angels vs. Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Angels vs. Marlins for free with a trial to Fubo!
Angels and Marlins Stats
- The Angels have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Angels have pitched to a 4.22 ERA this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Angels rank seventh in Major League Baseball with 67 home runs.
- Hitters for Los Angeles rank 10th in the majors with a combined .425 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in the majors.
- Miami has a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins are 22nd in MLB action with 49 home runs. They average one per game.
- So far this year, Miami ranks 16th in the majors with a .397 slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Marlins Key Players
- Shohei Ohtani has gone yard 12 times in the 2023 campaign while knocking in 33 runs, both totals that lead the Angels.
- Hunter Renfroe has 10 doubles, 10 home runs and 16 walks while batting .257.
- Mike Trout has hit a team-high 12 home runs.
- Jorge Soler paces the Marlins with 15 home runs and runs batted in, driving in 32.
- Luis Arraez is hitting .371 to lead the lineup.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 10 doubles, five home runs and 13 walks while hitting .290.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Angels vs. Marlins Betting Odds and Trends
Angels vs. Marlins Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Angels vs. Marlins Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 30 games this season and won 17 (56.7%) of those contests.
- The Angels have entered 16 games this season favored by -141 or more and are 11-5 in those contests.
- The Angels’ games have gone over the total in 24 of their 51 chances.
- The Marlins have been victorious in 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Marlins have a mark of 8-8 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 22 of their 50 opportunities.