The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-3) have home advantage in a CUSA showdown versus the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) at Joe Aillet Stadium on Thursday, October 5, 2023. Below is an article containing all the details you need, including how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Game Time and How to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Stadium: Joe Aillet Stadium
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
- Spread: –
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Stats and Insights
- Louisiana Tech has just eight more points than its opponents this season (1.3 per game). Western Kentucky has scored only 12 more points than its opponents (2.4 per game).
- Louisiana Tech’s average points scored this season (27.0) and Western Kentucky’s average points allowed (29.2) are within 2.2 points.
- When they meet or exceed what the Hilltoppers give up this season (29.2 points per game), the Bulldogs are 1-1.
- Western Kentucky scores 31.6 points per game, 5.9 more than Louisiana Tech gives up (25.7).
- When they exceed what the Bulldogs give up this season (25.7 points per game), the Hilltoppers are 3-0.
- With 37 receptions for 368 yards and three touchdowns, Smoke Harris has been an important part of the Bulldogs’ passing attack in 2023.
- Tyre Shelton has compiled 318 rushing yards (8.6 yards per carry) and three touchdowns in six games for the Bulldogs.
- In six games, Cyrus Allen has turned 32 targets into 18 receptions, 331 yards and two touchdowns for the Bulldogs.
- Hank Bachmeier has piled up 756 passing yards, five touchdowns, two interceptions and a 66.0% completion percentage in six games in 2023.
- Myles Heard has played six games, recording 2.0 TFL and 57 tackles for the Bulldogs.
- With 37 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and two sacks in six games, Brevin Randle has been a significant part of the Bulldogs’ defense in 2023.
- Cecil Singleton has helped lead the Bulldogs’ defense with one interception to go along with 37 tackles and one pass defended in six games.
- A significant piece of the Bulldogs’ defensive unit, Jeslord Boateng has 37 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack in six games.
- In five games, Austin Reed has passed for 1,361 yards (272.2 per game), with 11 touchdowns and two interceptions, and a completion percentage of 61.6%.
- Reed also has run for 70 yards and three TDs.
- In five games, Easton Messer has 22 catches for 280 yards (56.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley has 29 catches for 336 yards (67.2 per game) and two touchdowns in five games.
- In five games, Markese Stepp has run for 104 yards (20.8 per game) and one TD.
- On defense, Kendrick Simpkins has helped lead the way with 20 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and four sacks in five games.
- Jaques Evans has been wreaking havoc on defense, compiling 28 tackles and one sack for the Hilltoppers.
- In five games for the Hilltoppers, Upton Stout has amassed 21 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- On defense, Hosea Wheeler has chipped in with 19 tackles, one sack, and one interception in five games.