The Milwaukee Brewers (58-48) will host the Cincinnati Reds (42-63), in the second game of a three-game series, Saturday at 7:15 PM ET. The starting pitchers are Aaron Ashby (2-9) for the Brewers, and Nick Lodolo (3-3) for the Reds.
How to Live Stream Brewers vs. Reds
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV: FOX (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Brewers vs. Reds for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Brewers and Reds Stats
- The Brewers have a 9.6 K/9 this season as a staff, which is best in baseball.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 3.86 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Brewers rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 147 home runs.
- Hitters for the Brewers have a combined .419 slugging percentage this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Reds’ 5.02 team ERA ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds are 20th in baseball with 98 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- This season, the Reds are 25th in baseball, slugging .377.
Brewers vs. Reds Key Players
- Rowdy Tellez has racked up a team-best 22 home runs and 70 runs batted in.
- Christian Yelich has a club-high .261 batting average.
- Willy Adames is hitting .221 with 17 doubles, 21 home runs and 31 walks.
- Kyle Farmer has posted a team-high batting average of .251 and leads the Reds in runs batted in with a mark of 51.
- Joey Votto has put his power on display as he paces his team with 10 home runs.
- Nick Senzel is batting .252 with nine doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds and Trends
Brewers vs. Reds Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won 47, or 56%, of the 84 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Milwaukee has entered 29 games this season favored by -183 or more and is 17-12 in those contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 55 of their 106 games with a total this season.
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 82 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (39%) in those games.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 9-23 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +154 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 54 of 107 chances this season.