The San Francisco Giants (25-25) will visit the Milwaukee Brewers (27-23), in the second game of a four-game series, Friday at 8:10 PM ET. On the hill for the Brewers will be Freddy Peralta (5-3), matched up against the Giants’ Alex Wood.
How to Live Stream Brewers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Brewers vs. Giants for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers and Giants Stats
- The Brewers have an eight K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Brewers have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have hit 62 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- The offense for Milwaukee has a slugging percentage of .391 this season, 19th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Giants has a collective nine K/9, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- San Francisco’s 4.21 team ERA ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in MLB play with 68 total home runs .
- This season, San Francisco is 14th in baseball, slugging .409.
Brewers vs. Giants Key Players
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers with a .260 batting average.
- Rowdy Tellez has hit 12 home runs to pace his team.
- Willy Adames has six doubles, nine home runs and 22 walks while hitting .205.
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with a team-leading batting average of .301.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has four doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 34 walks while hitting .277.
- Michael Conforto leads the Giants with 11 long balls.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Odds and Trends
Brewers vs. Giants Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Trends
- This season, the Brewers have won 15 out of the 26 games, or 57.7%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Brewers have entered 17 games this season favored by -132 or more and are 10-7 in those contests.
- Games involving the Brewers have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 22 of 50 chances this season.
- The Giants have been victorious in 13, or 50%, of the 26 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Giants have come away with a win seven times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +112 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Giants and their opponents have hit the over in 22 of their 50 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.