On Wednesday, the Oakland Athletics (48-109) are visiting the Minnesota Twins (84-73), at 7:40 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game set. The starting pitchers are Pablo Lopez (11-8) for the Twins, and Joey Estes (0-1) for the Athletics.
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Athletics for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Athletics Stats
- The Twins average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.87 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Twins have hit 224 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the league.
- Hitters for Minnesota have a combined .425 slugging percentage this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Athletics pitching staff is 25th in the majors with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Oakland has a 5.54 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 167 total home runs .
- This season, Oakland is slugging .371, the lowest percentage in the majors.
Twins vs. Athletics Key Players
- Max Kepler has hit a team-best 23 home runs.
- Willi Castro is batting .251 with 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 28 walks.
- Jorge Polanco has 18 doubles, 14 home runs and 36 walks while hitting .258.
- Esteury Ruiz has 24 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 18 walks while batting .255.
- Brent Rooker’s 29 home runs, 65 runs batted in and .245 batting average are all tops in the lineup.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .209 with 13 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 44 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 107 games this season and won 64 (59.8%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a record of 4-1 when favored by -267 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Twins’ games have gone over the total in 78 of their 157 chances.
- The Athletics have won in 47, or 30.3%, of the 155 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Athletics have a mark of 4-23 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +218 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Athletics and their opponents have gone over in 82 of their 157 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.