Watch on Friday when the Dallas Stars visit the Minnesota Wild in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at 9:30 PM ET on Bally Sports. The Stars are ahead in the series 3-2.
Wild vs. Stars Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, April 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Wild vs. Stars for free with a trial to Fubo!
Wild and Stars Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Wild’s 239 total goals (2.9 per game) rank 23rd in the league.
- The Wild have allowed 219 total goals (2.7 per game), the sixth-fewest in NHL play.
- Their goal differential (+20) ranks 14th in the league.
- The 54 power-play goals the Wild have scored this season rank 15th in the NHL (on 252 power-play chances).
- The Wild are 15th in the league with a 21.4% power-play conversion rate.
- The Wild have scored 14 shorthanded goals this season.
- The Wild have the league’s 10th-best penalty-kill percentage (82%).
- The Wild have the 26th-ranked faceoff win percentage in the NHL, at 47.7%.
- The Wild have a 9.4% shooting percentage as a team, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Wild have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 21.8 hits and 16.1 blocked shots per game.
Wild Key Players
- Kirill Kaprizov is one of Minnesota’s top contributors this season with 75 points. He has averaged 0.6 goals per game, shooting 15.3%.
- Mats Zuccarello has 22 goals and 45 assists for Minnesota to compile 67 total points (0.9 per game).
- Through 81 games, Matthew Boldy has proven himself as a scoring option for Minnesota. He has 63 points (31 goals and 32 assists).
- In the 46 games Marc-Andre Fleury has played this season, his save percentage is .908, 17th in the league.
Wild Injuries: Mason Shaw: Out For Season (Knee), Joel Eriksson Ek: Day To Day (Lower Body)
- The Stars’ 281 goals on the season (3.4 per game) rank them seventh in the league.
- The Stars have one of the best defenses in the NHL, giving up 215 total goals (2.6 per game), third in the NHL.
- They have the fourth-best goal differential in the league at +66.
- The Stars have 64 power-play goals (on 256 chances), fifth in the NHL.
- The Stars score on 25% of their power plays, No. 5 in the NHL.
- The Stars have 10 shorthanded goals (sixth in NHL).
- The Stars’ have the third-best penalty kill percentage (83.5).
- At 54.7%, the Stars have the league’s top faceoff win percentage.
- The Stars’ 10.7% shooting percentage is seventh in the league.
- The Stars have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson has scored 46 goals (0.6 per game) and put up 63 assists (0.8 per game), contributing to the Dallas offense with 109 total points (1.3 per game). He averages 3.8 shots per game, shooting 14.7%.
- Jamie Benn is one of the impact players on offense for Dallas with 78 total points (one per game), with 33 goals and 45 assists in 82 games.
- Joe Pavelski has posted 28 goals on the season, chipping in 49 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league), with 1632 total saves, giving up 144 goals (2.4 goals against average). He has put up a 37-11-11 record this season.
Stars Injuries: Joe Pavelski: Day To Day (Concussion)