At Citi Field on Friday, the Toronto Blue Jays (30-27) begin a three-game series versus the New York Mets (30-27), at 7:10 PM ET. The Mets will give the start to Justin Verlander (2-2), and the Blue Jays will counter with Chris Bassitt (5-4).
How to Live Stream Mets vs. Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
- TV: MLB.tv
MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mets vs. Blue Jays on Fubo!
Mets and Blue Jays Stats
- The Mets average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- The Mets have pitched to a 4.55 ERA this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Mets have hit 65 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- Fueled by 149 extra-base hits, New York ranks 18th in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff is fourth in the majors with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Toronto’s 3.90 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays rank 16th in MLB action with 64 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- So far this season, Toronto’s .421 slugging percentage is 10th-best in the majors.
Mets vs. Blue Jays Key Players
- Pete Alonso paces the Mets in home runs (20) and runs batted in (46).
- Francisco Lindor is batting .220 with 15 doubles, 10 home runs and 19 walks.
- Brandon Nimmo has racked up a team-best batting average of .295.
- Bo Bichette paces the Blue Jays with 12 home runs and 39 runs batted in, while posting a team-high batting average of .328.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 12 doubles, eight home runs and 18 walks while hitting .285.
- Matt Chapman is hitting .289 with 21 doubles, eight home runs and 24 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Get access to Major League Baseball on Fubo today!
Mets vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds and Trends
Mets vs. Blue Jays Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mets vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 42 games this season and won 24 (57.1%) of those contests.
- The Mets have a record of 16-16, a 50% win rate, when favored by -136 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Mets’ games have gone over the total in 26 of their 56 chances.
- The Blue Jays have won in eight, or 47.1%, of the 17 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Blue Jays have a mark of 2-4 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays and their opponents have gone over in 27 of their 57 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.