The New York Rangers are set for Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round against the New Jersey Devils, with the Devils leading the series 3-2. You can tune in to the game on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET on ABC.
Rangers vs. Devils Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, April 29, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Rangers vs. Devils for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers and Devils Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Rangers’ 273 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the 12th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Rangers have allowed 216 total goals (2.6 per game), the fourth-fewest in league action.
- Their +57 goal differential is sixth-best in the league.
- The 59 power-play goals the Rangers have put up this season rank 13th in the NHL (on 245 power-play chances).
- The Rangers’ 24.1% power-play conversion rate is seventh-best in the league.
- The eight shorthanded goals the Rangers have scored this season rank 11th among NHL teams.
- The Rangers’ 80.7% penalty-kill success rate ranks 13th in the league.
- The Rangers win 49.1% of their faceoffs (19th in the NHL)
- The Rangers shoot 10.6% as a team (ninth in the league).
- The Rangers have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 24.1 hits and 14.7 blocked shots per game.
Rangers Key Players
- One of New York’s top offensive options this season is Artemi Panarin, who has recorded 92 points in 82 games.
- Mika Zibanejad has 91 points (39 goals, 52 assists) to add to the team’s offensive efforts.
- Adam Fox has created 71 points for New York in 82 games this season, scoring on 7.5% of his shots and recording 12 goals and 59 assists.
- As New York’s top goalie, Igor Shesterkin has recorded 37 wins and 13 losses this season while allowing 144 goals with 1575 saves.
Rangers Injuries: None
- With 289 goals (3.5 per game), the Devils have the league’s fourth-best offense.
- The Devils allow 2.7 goals per game (222 in total), the eighth-fewest in the NHL.
- They have the third-best goal differential in the league at +67.
- With 49 power-play goals (on 224 chances), the Devils are 20th in the NHL.
- The Devils score on 21.9% of their power plays, No. 13 in the NHL.
- The Devils have nine shorthanded goals (eighth in league).
- The 82.6% penalty-kill percentage of the Devils is fourth in the league.
- The Devils are 13th in faceoff win percentage in the NHL (51.3%).
- The Devils’ 10.2% shooting percentage is 15th in the league.
- The Devils have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 16.7 hits and 14.9 blocked shots per game.
Devils Key Players
- Jack Hughes’ 99 points make him a pivotal offensive option for New Jersey. He has put up 43 goals and 56 assists in 78 games.
- Nico Hischier is a top offensive contributor for New Jersey with 80 total points this season. He has scored 31 goals and added 49 assists in 81 games.
- Dougie Hamilton’s 22 goals and 53 assists add up to 75 points this season.
- Vitek Vanecek has a .911 save percentage (15th in the league), with 1214 total saves, allowing 119 goals (2.4 goals against average). He has compiled a 33-11-4 record this season.
Devils Injuries: Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip)