On Saturday, the Arizona Diamondbacks (81-73) are visiting the New York Yankees (78-76), at 1:05 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game set. Carlos Rodon (3-6) is the starter for the Yankees, and Zach Davies (2-5) for the Diamondbacks.
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Diamondbacks for free with a trial to Fubo!
Yankees and Diamondbacks Stats
- The Yankees average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- Yankees pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.97 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Yankees rank seventh in Major League Baseball with 213 home runs.
- Fueled by 433 extra-base hits, New York ranks 21st in MLB with a .398 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Arizona’s 4.57 team ERA ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 21st in baseball with 163 total home runs .
- This season, Arizona’s .414 slugging percentage is 15th in the majors.
Yankees vs. Diamondbacks Key Players
- Gleyber Torres is the Yankees best hitter thus far this season, hitting at a team-leading .271 rate along with 25 homers and 66 RBI.
- Aaron Judge’s 35 home runs and 70 RBI are both team-highs.
- Anthony Volpe has 22 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 51 walks while hitting .209.
- Corbin Carroll leads the Diamondbacks with a .285 batting average.
- Ketel Marte is batting .279 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 24 home runs and 67 walks.
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks in home runs (31) and runs batted in (95).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Diamondbacks Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 94 games this season and won 51 (54.3%) of those contests.
- The Yankees have a record of 42-29 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Yankees and their opponents have hit the over in 68 of 153 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as underdogs in 85 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (48.2%) in those games.
- This year, the Diamondbacks have won 25 of 59 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Diamondbacks have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 67 of 154 chances this season.