The Atlanta Braves (32-23) will visit the Oakland Athletics (12-45), in the final game of a three-game series, Wednesday at 3:37 PM ET. The starting pitchers are Jared Shuster (1-2) for the Braves, and James Kaprielian (0-5) for the Athletics.
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Location: Oakland, California
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Athletics for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves and Athletics Stats
- The Braves have a 9.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- The Braves have pitched to a 3.72 ERA this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Braves’ 91 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Atlanta rank second in the majors with a combined .461 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- Oakland has a 6.68 team ERA that ranks last among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics average one home run per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 57 total home runs .
- So far this season, Oakland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.356).
Braves vs. Athletics Key Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. paces the Braves with a .323 batting average.
- Matt Olson has shown his power as he paces his team with 17 home runs and 42 RBI.
- Sean Murphy is batting .286 with 10 doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks.
- Esteury Ruiz leads the team in batting average with a mark of .275.
- Brent Rooker has hit 11 home runs with 32 runs batted in, leading the team in both categories.
- Ryan Noda has 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 33 walks while batting .234.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 47 times this season and won 27, or 57.4%, of those games.
- This season the Braves have won eight of their 10 games, or 80%, when favored by at least -234 on the moneyline.
- The Braves and their opponents have hit the over in 31 of their 55 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics have won in 12, or 21.4%, of the 56 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Athletics have a win-loss record of 2-21 when favored by +193 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Athletics games have gone over the total in 30 of their 57 opportunities.