On Saturday, the Oakland Athletics (10-43) are hosting the Houston Astros (29-21), at 4:07 PM ET. The Athletics have dropped nine in a row. Framber Valdez (4-4) is the starter for the Astros, and Kyle Muller for the Athletics.
How to Live Stream Astros vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Game Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Location: Oakland, California
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Astros vs. Athletics for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros and Athletics Stats
- The Astros average 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Astros have the first-best ERA (3.23) in the majors this season.
- The Astros rank 25th in Major League Baseball with 45 home runs.
- Hitters for Houston have combined to rank 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .379 this season.
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB.
- Oakland has the bottom-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (6.83).
- The Athletics rank 19th in baseball with 55 total home runs.
- So far this season, Oakland is slugging .360, the third-lowest percentage in the majors.
Astros vs. Athletics Key Players
- Yordan Alvarez leads the Astros in home runs (12), runs batted in (46) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .293.
- Kyle Tucker has nine doubles, seven home runs and 24 walks while batting .282.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .225 with six doubles, a triple, six home runs and 28 walks.
- Esteury Ruiz leads the team in batting average with a high-water mark of .275.
- Brent Rooker has been a reliable source of runs this year, leading the lineup with 11 home runs and 32 runs batted in.
- Ryan Noda has 10 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 32 walks while hitting .233.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Astros vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Astros vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 35 games this season and won 19 (54.3%) of those contests.
- The Astros have entered four games this season favored by -274 or more and are 3-1 in those contests.
- Games involving the Astros have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 23 of 50 chances this season.
- The Athletics have been victorious in 10, or 19.2%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Athletics have been a moneyline underdog of -274 or longer nine times, losing every contest.
- Contests with the Athletics have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 28 of 53 chances this season.