The Chicago Cubs (26-32) will visit the San Diego Padres (27-32), in the final game of a four-game series, Monday at 9:10 PM ET. On the hill for the Padres will be Blake Snell (1-6), matched up against the Cubs’ Kyle Hendricks (0-1).
How to Live Stream Padres vs. Cubs
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Padres vs. Cubs on Fubo!
Padres and Cubs Stats
- The Padres have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.86 this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have hit 67 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the league.
- The offense for San Diego has a slugging percentage of .381 this season, 25th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Chicago has a 4.08 team ERA that ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs are 10th in MLB play with 70 total home runs.
- So far this year, Chicago is 14th in baseball, slugging .408.
Padres vs. Cubs Key Players
- Juan Soto leads the Padres in runs batted in (27) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .253.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. has shown off his power as he leads his team with 11 home runs and 27 runs batted in.
- Xander Bogaerts is hitting .252 with eight doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks.
- Nico Hoerner paces the Cubs with a team-leading batting average of .284.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .276 with 13 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 32 walks.
- Ian Happ has 15 doubles, four home runs and 39 walks while batting .268.
WATCH THE GAME: Get access to Major League Baseball on Fubo today!
Padres vs. Cubs Betting Odds and Trends
Padres vs. Cubs Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Padres vs. Cubs Betting Trends
- The Padres have entered the game as favorites 36 times this season and won 18, or 50%, of those games.
- This season the Padres have won eight of their 16 games, or 50%, when favored by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Padres have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 19 of 59 chances this season.
- The Cubs have won in 12, or 41.4%, of the 29 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Cubs have come away with a win three times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +149 or worse on the moneyline.
- Cubs games have gone over the total in 29 of their 58 opportunities.