The San Diego Padres (72-78) will host the Colorado Rockies (56-93), Monday at 9:40 PM ET, in a battle of NL West rivals. The Padres will give the start to Michael Wacha (11-4), and the Rockies will turn to Ty Blach (3-1).
How to Live Stream Padres vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Padres vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Padres and Rockies Stats
- The Padres strike out 9.0 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.92 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Padres rank 13th in Major League Baseball with 194 home runs.
- Hitters for San Diego have combined for a team rank of 15th in the majors with a .413 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.1 K/9, the worst in MLB.
- Colorado’s 5.68 team ERA ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies are third-worst in MLB action with 144 home runs.
- So far this season, Colorado ranks 20th in the majors with a .401 slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Rockies Key Players
- Juan Soto leads the Padres in home runs (32) and runs batted in (98).
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is hitting .262 with 31 doubles, a triple, 25 home runs and 49 walks.
- Manny Machado is batting .251 with 21 doubles, 28 home runs and 48 walks.
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 23 long balls.
- Ezequiel Tovar has driven in the most runs for the Rockies with 71 runs batted in.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .272.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Padres vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Padres vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Padres vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- This is the first time the Padres will play as favorites this season.
- This season the Padres have won three of their five games when favored by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- This will be the first time this season the Padres will play a game with a total set by oddsmakers.
- The Rockies have yet to play a game this season where they are named as the underdog.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win one times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +205 or worse on the moneyline.
- This will be the first contest this season the Rockies will play in a game with a total set by bookmakers