On Friday, a series opener is on the schedule, with the San Francisco Giants (28-28) hosting the Baltimore Orioles (35-21) at 10:15 PM ET. Logan Webb (4-5) is the starter for the Giants, and Dean Kremer (5-2) for the Orioles.
How to Live Stream Giants vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- TV: MLB.tv
MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Giants vs. Orioles on Fubo!
Giants and Orioles Stats
- The Giants have a nine K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.16 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Giants rank sixth in Major League Baseball with 76 home runs.
- Fueled by 170 extra-base hits, San Francisco ranks 12th in MLB with a .419 slugging percentage this season.
- The Orioles pitching staff is 10th in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Baltimore has a 4.25 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Orioles are 11th in MLB action with 65 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- So far this year, Baltimore is 10th in baseball with a .420 slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Orioles Key Players
- LaMonte Wade Jr has six doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 35 walks while batting .271.
- Michael Conforto’s 11 home runs pace his team.
- J.D. Davis leads the Giants with 30 runs batted in.
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .289 with seven doubles, eight home runs and 43 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .411.
- Ryan Mountcastle has launched a team-high 11 home runs.
- Anthony Santander has 15 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 23 walks while batting .277.
WATCH THE GAME: Get access to Major League Baseball on Fubo today!
Giants vs. Orioles Betting Odds and Trends
Giants vs. Orioles Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Giants vs. Orioles Betting Trends
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 28 times this season and won 13, or 46.4%, of those games.
- The Giants are 3-9 this season when entering a game favored by -145 or more on the moneyline.
- The Giants and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 26 of 56 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been victorious in 14, or 51.9%, of the 27 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Orioles have come away with a win three times in nine chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 56 opportunities.