On Wednesday, the San Francisco Giants (78-80) are hosting the San Diego Padres (78-80), at 9:45 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series. The scheduled starters are Sean Manaea (7-6) for the Giants, and Matt Waldron (1-3) for the Padres.
How to Live Stream Giants vs. Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Giants vs. Padres for free with a trial to Fubo!
Giants and Padres Stats
- The Giants average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Giants have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.07) in the majors this season.
- The Giants rank 19th in Major League Baseball with 169 home runs.
- The offense for San Francisco has a slugging percentage of .386 this season, 25th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in the majors.
- San Diego’s 3.84 team ERA ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Padres are 12th in MLB play with 204 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- So far this year, San Diego ranks 13th in baseball, slugging .416.
Giants vs. Padres Key Players
- Wilmer Flores has put up a team-high 22 home runs.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has 14 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 74 walks while batting .260.
- Thairo Estrada has racked up a team-high batting average of .272.
- Juan Soto leads the Padres with 35 long balls and runs batted in, driving in 108.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is hitting .264 with 33 doubles, a triple, 25 home runs and 52 walks.
- Xander Bogaerts leads the Padres with a team-high batting average of .283.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Padres Betting Odds and Trends
Giants vs. Padres Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Giants vs. Padres Betting Trends
- This season, the Giants have won 43 out of the 80 games, or 53.8%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Giants have a record of 43-38 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The Giants’ games have gone over the total in 68 of their 157 chances.
- The Padres have won in 13, or 32.5%, of the 40 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Padres have a mark of 13-27 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Padres and their opponents have gone over in 67 of their 158 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.