At T-Mobile Park on Monday, the Seattle Mariners (three consecutive defeats) face the Houston Astros (three losses in a row) at 9:40 PM ET. Luis Castillo (14-7) will start for the Mariners, and Justin Verlander (11-8) for the Astros.
How to Live Stream Mariners vs. Astros
- Game Day: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mariners vs. Astros for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mariners and Astros Stats
- The Mariners average nine strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.78 ERA this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Mariners’ 203 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 493 extra-base hits, Seattle ranks 13th in MLB with a .416 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.1 K/9, the eighth-best in the majors.
- Houston has the 10th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.01).
- The Astros are seventh in MLB action with 215 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- So far this season, Houston is sixth in baseball, slugging .437.
Mariners vs. Astros Key Players
- Not only does Julio Rodriguez lead the Mariners in hitting with his .284 average, he also is their premier power option with 31 home runs and 100 RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .266 with 34 doubles, 17 home runs and 88 walks.
- Cal Raleigh is hitting .235 with 23 doubles, a triple, 30 home runs and 53 walks.
- Kyle Tucker leads the Astros with 109 runs batted in while putting up a team-high batting average of .281.
- Alex Bregman is batting .261 with 27 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 90 walks.
- Yordan Alvarez has 29 home runs, tops in the clubhouse.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Astros Betting Odds and Trends
Mariners vs. Astros Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mariners vs. Astros Betting Trends
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 104 times and won 60, or 57.7%, of those games.
- The Mariners have entered 89 games this season favored by -120 or more and are 54-35 in those contests.
- The Mariners and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 79 of 155 opportunities.
- The Astros have been chosen as underdogs in 40 games this year and have walked away with the win 26 times (65%) in those games.
- This season, the Astros have come away with a win 18 times in 30 chances when named as an underdog of at least -100 or longer on the moneyline.
- Astros games have gone over the total in 82 of their 156 opportunities.