On Friday, a series opener is on the schedule, with the Seattle Mariners (26-24) hosting the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-24) at 10:10 PM ET. The Mariners will give the start to George Kirby (5-3), and the Pirates will counter with Mitch Keller (5-1).
How to Live Stream Mariners vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mariners vs. Pirates for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mariners and Pirates Stats
- The Mariners strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 12th in MLB.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.47 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Mariners have hit 55 homers this season, which ranks 18th in the league.
- Fueled by 141 extra-base hits, Seattle ranks 24th in MLB with a .381 slugging percentage this season.
- The Pirates pitching staff ranks 12th in the majors with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Pittsburgh has a 3.79 team ERA that ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Pirates average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 25th in MLB action with 43 total home runs .
- So far this season, Pittsburgh is 18th in baseball with a .393 slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Pirates Key Players
- Ty France has 13 doubles, five home runs and 15 walks while hitting .266.
- Jarred Kelenic has shown his power as he leads his team with 10 home runs with a team-best .284 batting average.
- Julio Rodriguez has 11 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 17 walks while batting .227.
- Bryan Reynolds has a team-leading batting average of .282 and paces the Pirates in runs batted in with a mark of 28.
- Andrew McCutchen has hit a team-best seven home runs.
- Carlos Santana has 14 doubles, two home runs and 25 walks while hitting .235.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Pirates Betting Odds and Trends
Mariners vs. Pirates Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mariners vs. Pirates Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won 20, or 58.8%, of the 34 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Mariners have been at least -210 moneyline favorites seven times this season and won each of those games.
- Games involving the Mariners have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 23 of 50 chances this season.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (44.4%) in those games.
- The Pirates have played as an underdog of +180 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Pirates games have gone over the total in 22 of their 49 opportunities.