The St. Louis Cardinals (58-48) face the New York Yankees (70-37), who will be trying to snap a three-game losing skid, Saturday at 7:15 PM ET, at Busch Stadium. The Yankees will hand the ball to Domingo German (1-1), and the Cardinals will counter with Jordan Montgomery (3-3).
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- TV: FOX (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Cardinals for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees and Cardinals Stats
- The Yankees have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.26 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have hit 185 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- No MLB team has a better slugging percentage than the Yankees (.447) this season.
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 28th in MLB with a collective 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals’ 3.78 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals are 11th in baseball with 120 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- So far this season, the Cardinals rank ninth in the league with a .410 slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. Cardinals Key Players
- Aaron Judge leads the Yankees in home runs (43) and runs batted in (93).
- Anthony Rizzo has 16 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 48 walks while batting .227.
- DJ LeMahieu has 16 doubles, 11 home runs and 59 walks while hitting .287.
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with 26 home runs and 82 runs batted in, while recording a team-best batting average of .330.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .296 with 25 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 39 walks.
- Tommy Edman has 18 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 36 walks while hitting .256.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees vs. Cardinals Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Cardinals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 99 times this season and won 65, or 65.7%, of those games.
- New York has entered 97 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 64-33 in those contests.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 53 of their 107 chances.
- The Cardinals have won in 23, or 45.1%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 21-27 when favored by -104 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 49 of 109 chances this season.