Tune in to see Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final on Friday at 8:00 PM ET on ABC when the Colorado Avalanche host the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Avalanche leading the series 3-1.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Avalanche and Lightning Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the NHL.
- The Avalanche have allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in league action for the fewest goals against.
- Their +76 goal differential is fourth-best in the league.
- The 67 power-play goals the Avalanche have put up this season (on 278 power-play chances) lead the NHL.
- The Avalanche have the league’s eighth-best power-play conversion rate (24.1%).
- The Avalanche have recorded six shorthanded goals this season (17th among NHL teams).
- The Avalanche have the league’s 15th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (79.7%).
- The Avalanche have the 28th-ranked faceoff win rate in the NHL, at 47.3%.
- The Avalanche make 10.7% of their shots (sixth in the league).
- The Avalanche have not secured a shutout this season. Their skaters average 21.5 hits and 13.2 blocked shots per game.
Avalanche Key Players
- One of Colorado’s top offensive options this season is Mikko Rantanen, who has put up 92 points in 75 games.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 32 goals and 56 assists for Colorado to compile 88 total points (1.4 per game).
- On 247 shots (for 28 goals) and 59 assists, Nazem Kadri has created 87 points this season.
- As Colorado’s top goalie, Darcy Kuemper has recorded 37 wins and 12 losses this season while giving up 138 goals with 1616 saves.
- Avalanche Injuries: Andre Burakovsky: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand/Wrist), Samuel Girard: Out For Season (Sternum)
- With 285 goals (3.5 per game), the Lightning have the league’s seventh-best offense.
- The Lightning concede 2.8 goals per game (228 in total), the sixth-fewest in the league.
- Their +57 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
- The Lightning have 63 power-play goals (on 260 chances), fourth in the NHL.
- The Lightning’s power-play percentage (24.2) puts them seventh in the league.
- In terms of shorthanded goals, the Lightning have seven.
- The 81.4% penalty-kill percentage of the Lightning is ninth in the NHL.
- The Lightning win 50.1% of faceoffs, 15th-ranked in the NHL.
- The Lightning’s 11.3% shooting percentage is third in the league.
- The Lightning have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 25.9 hits and 12.7 blocked shots per game.
Lightning Key Players
- Steven Stamkos has totaled 42 goals and 64 assists in 81 games for Tampa Bay, good for 106 points.
- Victor Hedman has collected 86 points this season, with 20 goals and 66 assists.
- Nikita Kucherov has posted 25 goals on the season, adding 44 assists.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is 39-18-5 in 63 games this season, conceding 156 goals (2.5 goals against average) with 1712 saves and a .916 save percentage (12th in the league).
- Lightning Injuries: Brayden Point: Day To Day (Undisclosed)