Tune in to ABC as the Colorado Avalanche square off against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final at 8:00 PM ET. The Avalanche lead the series 3-2.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Avalanche and Lightning Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Avalanche score the fourth-most goals in the league (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Avalanche have conceded 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in league play for the fewest goals against.
- Their +76 goal differential is fourth-best in the league.
- The NHL-leading 67 power-play goals the Avalanche have scored this season have come on 278 power-play chances.
- The Avalanche have the league’s eighth-best power-play conversion rate (24.1%).
- The Avalanche have scored six shorthanded goals this season.
- The Avalanche’s 79.7% penalty-kill success rate ranks 15th in the league.
- The Avalanche win 47.3% of their faceoffs to rank 28th in the NHL.
- The Avalanche make 10.7% of their shots (sixth in the league).
- The Avalanche have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 21.5 hits and 13.2 blocked shots per game.
Avalanche Key Players
- With 36 goals and 56 assists this season, Mikko Rantanen is one of Colorado’s top contributors (92 points).
- Nathan MacKinnon has 88 points (32 goals, 56 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Colorado’s offensive effort is aided by Nazem Kadri’s 88 points. He’s contributed 59 assists.
- In 57 games played this season, Darcy Kuemper (37-12-4) has allowed 138 goals.
- Avalanche Injuries: Andre Burakovsky: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand/Wrist), Samuel Girard: Out For Season (Sternum)
- The Lightning are seventh in the league in scoring (285 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Lightning have one of the top defenses in the NHL, giving up 228 total goals (2.8 per game), sixth in the NHL.
- They have the seventh-best goal differential in the league at +57.
- With 63 power-play goals (on 260 chances), the Lightning are fourth-best in the NHL.
- The Lightning have the league’s seventh-best power-play percentage (24.2).
- In terms of shorthanded goals, the Lightning have seven.
- At 81.4, the Lightning have the ninth-best penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Lightning win 50.1% of faceoffs, 15th-ranked in the NHL.
- The Lightning’s 11.3% shooting percentage is third in the league.
- The Lightning have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Lightning Key Players
- Steven Stamkos has scored 42 goals (0.5 per game) and dished out 64 assists (0.8 per game), contributing to the Tampa Bay offense with 106 total points (1.3 per game). He takes three shots per game, shooting 17.4%.
- Victor Hedman has helped lead the offense for Tampa Bay this season with 20 goals and 66 assists.
- Nikita Kucherov has 69 points so far, including 25 goals and 44 assists.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is 39-18-5 this season, collecting 1712 saves and giving up 156 goals (2.5 goals against average) with a .916 save percentage (12th in the league).
- Lightning Injuries: Brayden Point: Day To Day (Undisclosed)