On Thursday, the Tampa Bay Rays (93-60) are hosting the Los Angeles Angels (69-83), at 1:10 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game set. The starting pitchers are Zach Eflin (15-8) for the Rays, and Griffin Canning (7-7) for the Angels.
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Angels
- Game Day: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Angels for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays and Angels Stats
- The Rays strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.79) in the majors this season.
- The Rays rank fifth in Major League Baseball with 217 home runs.
- Hitters for Tampa Bay have a combined .443 slugging percentage this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors.
- Los Angeles has the 25th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.76).
- The Angels rank third in baseball with 220 total home runs.
- So far this year, Los Angeles is eighth in the majors, slugging .428.
Rays vs. Angels Key Players
- Yandy Diaz paces the Rays with a team-best batting average of .322.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .258 with 17 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 77 walks.
- Isaac Paredes has put up a team-best 29 home runs and 90 runs batted in.
- Brandon Drury is hitting .260 with 26 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 25 walks.
- Randal Grichuk is hitting .270 with 26 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 27 walks.
- C.J. Cron has 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks while hitting .252.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Angels Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Angels Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Angels Betting Trends
- The Rays have won 81, or 65.9%, of the 123 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Rays have a record of 13-3, a 81.2% win rate, when favored by -251 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- So far this season, the Rays and their opponents have hit the over in 81 of 153 games with a total.
- The Angels have won in 34, or 42%, of the 81 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Angels have played as an underdog of +207 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The Angels and their opponents have hit the over in 77 of their 152 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.