At Tropicana Field on Saturday, the Tampa Bay Rays (94-61) face the Toronto Blue Jays (86-68), with first pitch at 4:10 PM ET. The Rays will hand the ball to Zack Littell (3-6), and the Blue Jays will counter with Hyun-Jin Ryu (3-3).
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Blue Jays
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Blue Jays for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays and Blue Jays Stats
- The Rays strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.80) in the majors this season.
- The Rays’ 218 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 508 extra-base hits, Tampa Bay ranks fourth in MLB with a .442 slugging percentage this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the majors with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Toronto has a 3.75 team ERA that ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays rank 18th in MLB play with 176 total home runs.
- So far this season, Toronto is 15th in the majors with a .414 slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Key Players
- Yandy Diaz paces the Rays with a .322 batting average.
- Randy Arozarena has 18 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 77 walks while batting .256.
- Isaac Paredes leads the Rays in home runs (29) and runs batted in (92).
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays with 24 home runs and runs batted in, driving in 91.
- George Springer has 22 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 58 walks while hitting .258.
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays’ lineup with a .300 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Blue Jays Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 125 games this season and won 82 (65.6%) of those contests.
- This season the Rays have won 63 of their 89 games, or 70.8%, when favored by at least -137 on the moneyline.
- The Rays and their opponents have hit the over in 83 of their 155 games with a total this season.
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (56.4%) in those contests.
- The Blue Jays have a mark of 6-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +116 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays and their opponents have gone over in 66 of their 154 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.