Two squads in the AL West — the Seattle Mariners (29-27) and the Texas Rangers (35-20) — play on Friday at 8:05 PM ET, at Globe Life Field. On the hill for the Mariners will be Luis Castillo (4-2), opposed by the Rangers’ Jon Gray (5-1).
How to Live Stream Mariners vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- TV: MLB.tv
MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mariners vs. Rangers on Fubo!
Mariners and Rangers Stats
- The Mariners average nine strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.66 ERA this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Mariners rank 18th in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- Fueled by 161 extra-base hits, Seattle ranks 25th in MLB with a .381 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Texas has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.68).
- The Rangers rank ninth in MLB action with 71 total home runs.
- This season, Texas is fourth in baseball, slugging .451.
Mariners vs. Rangers Key Players
- Julio Rodriguez paces the Mariners with 10 home runs.
- Ty France has 16 doubles, five home runs and 16 walks while batting .262.
- Jarred Kelenic paces the Mariners with 10 home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .277.
- Marcus Semien leads the Rangers with a .295 batting average.
- Adolis Garcia has been a reliable source of runs this year, leading the lineup with 14 home runs and 49 runs batted in.
- Nate Lowe has 16 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 26 walks while hitting .277.
WATCH THE GAME: Get access to Major League Baseball on Fubo today!
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting Odds and Trends
Mariners vs. Rangers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won 23, or 57.5%, of the 40 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Mariners are 16-10 this season when entering a game favored by -140 or more on the moneyline.
- The Mariners’ games have gone over the total in 27 of their 56 chances.
- The Rangers have come away with 13 wins in the 22 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rangers have come away with a win five times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Rangers have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 31 of 55 chances this season.