The Vegas Golden Knights are on the road for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the Dallas Stars, with the Golden Knights ahead in the series 3-0. You can tune in to the game on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Golden Knights vs. Stars for free with a trial to Fubo!
Golden Knights and Stars Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
Golden Knights Insights
- The Golden Knights’ 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking 11th in NHL action in goals against.
- Their +42 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have put up this season (to rank 25th in the NHL) have come on 207 power-play chances.
- The Golden Knights rank 18th in the league with a 20.3% power-play conversion rate.
- The 10 shorthanded goals the Golden Knights have scored this season rank sixth among NHL squads.
- The Golden Knights have the league’s 19th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (77.4%).
- The Golden Knights win the seventh-highest percentage of faceoffs in the NHL, 52.3%.
- The Golden Knights make 10.3% of their shots (12th in the league).
- The Golden Knights have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 23.5 hits and 18.1 blocked shots per game.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel is one of Vegas’ top contributors this season with 66 points. He has averaged 0.4 goals per game, shooting 12.1%.
- With 16 goals and 49 assists, Chandler Stephenson is one of the most important contributors for Vegas with his 65 points (0.8 per game).
- On 238 shots (for 28 goals) and 29 assists, Jonathan Marchessault has recorded 57 points this season.
- In the 41 games Jonathan Quick has played this season, his save percentage is .882, 46th in the league.
Golden Knights Injuries
Golden Knights Injuries: Robin Lehner: Out For Season (Hip), Laurent Brossoit: Out (Lower Body), Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body), Brett Howden: Day To Day (Lower Body), Logan Thompson: Out (Lower body)
- The Stars are seventh in the NHL in scoring (281 goals, 3.4 per game).
- The Stars have one of the top defenses in the league, giving up 215 total goals (2.6 per game), third in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +66, they are fourth-best in the league.
- The Stars have 64 power-play goals (on 256 chances), fifth in the NHL.
- The Stars have the NHL’s fifth-best power-play percentage (25.0).
- The Stars have 10 shorthanded goals (sixth in NHL).
- The Stars’ have the third-best penalty kill percentage (83.5).
- The Stars are the league leaders in faceoff win percentage (54.7%).
- With a shooting percentage of 10.7%, the Stars are seventh in the league.
- This season, the Stars have not shut out an opponent.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson has scored 46 goals (0.6 per game) and put up 63 assists (0.8 per game), fueling the Dallas offense with 109 total points (1.3 per game). He takes 3.8 shots per game, shooting 14.7%.
- Jamie Benn has helped lead the offense for Dallas this season with 33 goals and 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski’s 28 goals and 49 assists add up to 77 points this season.
- Jake Oettinger has a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league), with 1632 total saves, conceding 144 goals (2.4 goals against average). He has put together a 37-11-11 record this season.
Stars Injuries: Evgenii Dadonov: Day To Day (Lower Body)