Watch on Saturday when the Vegas Golden Knights host the Dallas Stars on for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 3-1.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Golden Knights vs. Stars for free with a trial to Fubo!
Golden Knights and Stars Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
Golden Knights Insights
- The Golden Knights’ 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the league.
- Defensively, the Golden Knights are allowing 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th in NHL play.
- Their goal differential (+42) makes them ninth-best in the league.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have put up this season (on 207 power-play chances) rank 25th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights’ 20.3% power-play conversion rate ranks 18th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have recorded 10 shorthanded goals this season (sixth among NHL teams).
- The Golden Knights’ 77.4% penalty-kill success rate ranks 19th in the league.
- The Golden Knights win the seventh-highest percentage of faceoffs in the NHL, 52.3%.
- The Golden Knights shoot 10.3% as a team (12th in the league).
- The Golden Knights have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 23.5 hits and 18.1 blocked shots per game.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel is one of Vegas’ top contributors this season with 66 points. He has averaged 0.4 goals per game, shooting 12.1%.
- Chandler Stephenson has 16 goals and 49 assists for Vegas to compile 65 total points (0.8 per game).
- Through 76 games, Jonathan Marchessault has proven himself as a contributor for Vegas. He has 57 points (28 goals and 29 assists).
- In the 41 games Jonathan Quick has played this season, his save percentage is .882, 46th in the league.
Golden Knights Injuries
Golden Knights Injuries: Robin Lehner: Out For Season (Hip), Laurent Brossoit: Out (Lower Body), Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body), Logan Thompson: Out (Lower body)
- With 281 goals (3.4 per game), the Stars have the league’s seventh-best offense.
- The Stars have one of the top defenses in the NHL, giving up 215 total goals (2.6 per game), third in the NHL.
- Their +66 goal differential is fourth-best in the league.
- The Stars have 64 power-play goals (on 256 chances), fifth in the NHL.
- The Stars score on 25% of their power plays, No. 5 in the league.
- The Stars have 10 shorthanded goals (sixth in NHL).
- The Stars’ have the third-best penalty kill percentage (83.5).
- The Stars are the league leaders in faceoff win rate (54.7%).
- The 10.7% shooting percentage of the Stars is seventh in the league.
- The Stars have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 20.1 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson has totaled 109 points (1.3 per game) for Dallas, with 46 goals and 63 assists in 82 games (playing 18:50 per game).
- Jamie Benn has helped lead the offense for Dallas this season with 33 goals and 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski’s 28 goals and 49 assists add up to 77 points this season.
- Jake Oettinger is 37-11-11 on the season, giving up 144 goals (2.4 goals against average) and amassing 1632 saves with a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league).
Stars Injuries: Evgenii Dadonov: Day To Day (Lower Body)