The Vegas Golden Knights are set for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round against the Winnipeg Jets, with the Golden Knights leading the series 2-1. Watch the game on Monday at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN.
Golden Knights vs. Jets Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, April 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Golden Knights vs. Jets for free with a trial to Fubo!
Golden Knights and Jets Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
Golden Knights Insights
- The Golden Knights’ 267 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the 14th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Golden Knights are conceding 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th in NHL action.
- Their +42 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have recorded this season (to rank 25th in the NHL) have come on 207 power-play chances.
- The Golden Knights have the league’s 18th-ranked power-play conversion rate (20.3%).
- The Golden Knights have scored 10 shorthanded goals this season.
- The Golden Knights have the league’s 19th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (77.4%).
- The Golden Knights win the seventh-highest percentage of faceoffs in the NHL, 52.3%.
- The Golden Knights make 10.3% of their shots (12th in the league).
- The Golden Knights have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 23.5 hits and 18.1 blocked shots per game.
Golden Knights Key Players
- One of Vegas’ top offensive options this season is Jack Eichel, who has recorded 66 points in 67 games.
- Chandler Stephenson has 65 points (16 goals, 49 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- On 238 shots (for 28 goals) and 29 assists, Jonathan Marchessault has recorded 57 points this season.
- In 41 games played this season, Jonathan Quick (16-15-6) has given up 127 goals.
Golden Knights Injuries
Golden Knights Injuries: William Carrier: Out (Lower-Body), Robin Lehner: Out For Season (Hip), Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body), Logan Thompson: Out (Lower body)
- With 246 goals (3.0 per game), the Jets have the league’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Jets concede 2.7 goals per game (224 in total), the 10th-fewest in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +22, they are 13th in the league.
- The Jets have 52 power-play goals (on 270 chances), 16th in the NHL.
- The Jets’ power-play percentage (19.3) puts them 22nd in the league.
- In terms of shorthanded goals, the Jets have seven.
- The Jets’ have the seventh-best penalty kill percentage (82.4).
- The Jets win 49% of faceoffs, 21st-ranked in the NHL.
- The Jets’ 9.9% shooting percentage is 18th in the league.
- The Jets have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 21.8 hits and 13.6 blocked shots per game.
Jets Key Players
- Kyle Connor has scored 32 goals (0.4 per game) and put up 49 assists (0.6 per game), contributing to the Winnipeg offense with 81 total points (1.0 per game). He takes 3.3 shots per game, shooting 11.7%.
- Joshua Morrissey has helped lead the offense for Winnipeg this season with 16 goals and 59 assists.
- Mark Scheifele has 68 points so far, including 42 goals and 26 assists.
- Connor Hellebuyck has a 37-25-2 record this season, with a .920 save percentage (fourth-best in the league). He has 1807 saves, and has conceded 157 goals (2.5 goals against average).
Jets Injuries: Nikolaj Ehlers: Day To Day (Upper Body), Sam Gagner: Out For Season (Hip), Josh Morrissey: Out (Lower Body), Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper Body)