Tune in to ESPN as the Winnipeg Jets play the Vegas Golden Knights on Monday in Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at 9:30 PM ET. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 2-1.
Jets vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, April 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Jets vs. Golden Knights for free with a trial to Fubo!
Jets and Golden Knights Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Jets’ 246 total goals (three per game) rank 21st in the league.
- Defensively, the Jets are one of the stingiest squads in league play, allowing 224 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 10th.
- They have the league’s 13th-ranked goal differential at +22.
- The 52 power-play goals the Jets have put up this season (on 270 power-play chances) rank 16th in the NHL.
- The Jets have the league’s 22nd-ranked power-play conversion rate (19.3%).
- The Jets have scored seven shorthanded goals this season.
- The Jets kill 82.4% of opponent power plays, the seventh-best penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Jets win 49% of their faceoffs to rank 21st in the NHL.
- The Jets have a 9.9% shooting percentage as a team, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Jets are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 21.8 hits and 13.6 blocked shots per game.
Jets Key Players
- Kyle Connor has been critical to Winnipeg’s offense this season, putting up 81 points in 82 games.
- Joshua Morrissey has 75 points (16 goals, 59 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Mark Scheifele has created 68 points for Winnipeg in 81 games this season, netting a goal on 20.4% of his shots and putting up 42 goals and 26 assists.
- In 64 games played this season, Connor Hellebuyck (37-25-2) has given up 157 goals.
Jets Injuries: Nikolaj Ehlers: Day To Day (Upper Body), Sam Gagner: Out For Season (Hip), Josh Morrissey: Day To Day (Lower Body), Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper Body)
Golden Knights Insights
- The Golden Knights’ 267 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals this season (2.7 per game), 11th in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +42, they are ninth-best in the league.
- The Golden Knights have 42 power-play goals (on 207 chances), 25th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights score on 20.3% of their power plays, No. 18 in the NHL.
- In terms of shorthanded goals, the Golden Knights have 10.
- The 77.4% penalty-kill percentage of the Golden Knights is 19th in the league.
- The Golden Knights are seventh in faceoff win percentage in the NHL (52.3%).
- The 10.3% shooting percentage of the Golden Knights is 12th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 23.5 hits and 18.1 blocked shots per game.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel has scored 27 goals (0.4 per game) and collected 39 assists (0.6 per game), contributing to the Vegas offense with 66 total points (one per game). He averages 3.3 shots per game, shooting 12.1%.
- Chandler Stephenson is one of the top contributors for Vegas with 65 total points (0.8 per game), with 16 goals and 49 assists in 81 games.
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 28 goals and 29 assists add up to 57 points this season.
- Jonathan Quick is 16-15-6 on the season, giving up 127 goals (3.4 goals against average) and amassing 952 saves with an .882 save percentage (48th in the league).
Golden Knights Injuries
Golden Knights Injuries: William Carrier: Out (Lower-Body), Robin Lehner: Out For Season (Hip), Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body), Logan Thompson: Out (Lower body)