The Arizona Diamondbacks and the Texas Rangers take the field for Game 4 of the World Series on Tuesday at 8:03 PM ET at Chase Field. The Rangers are ahead 2-1 in the series. Joe Mantiply (2-2) is the starter for the Diamondbacks, and Andrew Heaney (10-6) for the Rangers.
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
TV: FOX (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Rangers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks and Rangers Stats
- The Diamondbacks have an 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.48 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have hit 166 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Hitters for Arizona have combined for a team rank of 17th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
- The Rangers pitching staff is 22nd in the majors with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Texas has a 4.29 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 233 total home runs .
- So far this year, Texas is third in the majors with a .452 slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Key Players
- Corbin Carroll’s .285 average leads the Diamondbacks this year. His resume also includes 25 homers and driven in 76 RBI.
- Christian Walker has put his power on display as he paces his team with 33 home runs and 103 RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks while batting .276.
- Marcus Semien is batting .276 with 40 doubles, four triples, 29 home runs and 72 walks.
- Corey Seager’s .327 batting average leads his team.
- Adolis Garcia paces the Rangers in home runs (39) and runs batted in (107).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 73 games this season and won 43 (58.9%) of those contests.
- The Diamondbacks have entered 75 games this season favored by -110 or more and are 43-32 in those contests.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have hit the over in 77 of their 177 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers have won in 32, or 54.2%, of the 59 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rangers have a mark of 32-27 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers and their opponents have hit the over in 92 of their 177 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.