Ivica Zubac and the Los Angeles Clippers meet the Utah Jazz on Sunday at 10:00 PM ET. He is fourth in the league, producing 11.6 rebounds per game. Dig into betting information for Clippers vs. Jazz here.
If you’re hoping to bet on Zubac’s props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Zubac Season Stats
- Zubac averages a team-leading 11.6 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 10.0 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 62.3% from the field (fifth in league).
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Zubac on Sunday is 1.5 more than his scoring average on the season (10.0).
- Zubac has pulled down 11.6 rebounds per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (11.5).
- Zubac has averaged 21.6 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.9 fewer than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 23.5.
- Zubac has appeared in nine games this season, putting up more than 11.5 points in four of them.
- So far through nine games played, Zubac has had a rebound total higher than 11.5 boards in five contests.
Zubac’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Utah
- Zubac is averaging 4.5 fewer points per game against the Jazz than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Zubac averages six rebounds in games against the Jazz. That is 5.5 less than his prop total (11.5) for this game.
- Zubac racks up 0.3 assists per game against the Jazz, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Zubac’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Jazz is 12.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Zubac averages 13 combined points and rebounds in games against the Jazz, which is 10.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Zubac collects 7.3 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Jazz, 6.2 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Utah Jazz Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|