The Kansas Jayhawks (32-6) and the Villanova Wildcats (30-7) will play for a spot in the championship game of the NCAA Tournmanet on Saturday. Kansas is favored by four points in the Final Four matchup, which begins at 6:09 PM on TBS from Caesars Superdome.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Kansas vs. Villanova Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Game Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Caesars Superdome
- Moneyline favorite: Kansas (-183)
- Spread: Kansas (-4)
- Total: 132.5
Kansas Betting Stats and Trends
- Kansas is 20-21-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Jayhawks went 16-18 against the spread.
- This season, Kansas’ games have hit the over 19 times out of 41 chances.
- In 32 games this year, Kansas and its opponent have combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The average total for Jayhawks games this season has been 141.9, 9.4 points higher than the total for this game.
- The 78.3 points per game the Jayhawks average are 16.1 more points than the Wildcats give up (62.2).
- Kansas is 13-15 against the spread and 24-5 overall when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- The Jayhawks are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 7.4 percentage points higher than the 40.4% the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- In games Kansas shoots higher than 40.4% from the field, it is 11-15 against the spread and 23-4 overall.
Villanova Betting Stats and Trends
- Villanova has covered the spread 22 times in 40 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have not covered a spread when playing as at least 4-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Villanova have hit the over 17 times out of 40 chances this year.
- Villanova’s games have finished with over 132.5 points scored 19 times this year.
- This season, Wildcats games have resulted in an average scoring total of 135.8, which is 3.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Wildcats’ 71.9 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 67.3 the Jayhawks give up.
- Villanova has put together an 11-10-2 ATS record and a 20-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
- The Wildcats have shot at a 43.4% rate from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points above the 41% shooting opponents of the Jayhawks have averaged.
- This season, Villanova has an 11-8-2 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 41% from the field.
BET ON KANSAS VS. VILLANOVA: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Kansas vs. Villanova Statistics and Rankings
|Kansas Rank||Kansas Stat||Villanova Stat||Villanova Rank|
|18th||47.8%||Field Goal %||43.4%||218th|
|47th||41%||Field Goal % Allowed||40.4%||37th|
Kansas vs. Villanova Recent Trends
- Kansas is 10-0 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Jayhawks games averaged 7.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Jayhawks are scoring 3.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Villanova covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- In one of those 10 games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 132.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 63.2, 8.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).