The Los Angeles Clippers, with Marcus Morris, face off against the Utah Jazz on Sunday at 10:00 PM ET.Click here to explore more betting information on the Clippers vs. Jazz matchup.
Below, we break down Morris’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Morris Season Stats
- Morris puts up 14.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 50.0% from the floor and 40.0% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 14.5 points prop bet over/under set for Morris on Sunday is 0.2 more than his season scoring average (14.3).
- Morris has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (6.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Morris has averaged 20.4 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.9 more than Sunday’s prop bet total of 19.5.
- Morris has recorded more than 14.5 points two times this season (through seven games).
- So far in seven games played, Morris has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in three contests.
Morris’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Utah
- Morris’ points-per-game average against the Jazz (10.7) is 3.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Morris grabs 4.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the Jazz, 1.2 less than his prop total for this game.
- Morris averages 1.3 assists in matchups with the Jazz, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Jazz, Morris averages 0.8 fewer made three-pointers (0.7) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Morris has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Jazz that is 5.2 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Morris combines for 15 points and rebounds per game against the Jazz. That is 4.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Morris’ 12 combined points and assists in games against the Jazz are 4.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Utah Jazz Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|