The Radford Highlanders (0-0) are big, 17.5-point underdogs against the Marquette Golden Eagles (0-0) at Fiserv Forum on Monday, November 7, 2022. The game tips at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Marquette vs. Radford Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Moneyline favorite: Marquette (-2858)
- Spread: Marquette (-17.5)
- Total: 142
Marquette Betting Stats and Trends
- Marquette’s games finished with more than 142 points 21 times last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 142 points, 3.7 fewer than the average total in last season’s Marquette contests.
- Last year, the 74.0 points per game the Golden Eagles scored were 6.6 more points than the Highlanders gave up (67.4).
- Marquette had a 10-10-1 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall last season when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- The Golden Eagles made 45.0% of their shots from the field last season, which was 0.5 percentage points lower than the Highlanders allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Marquette had an 8-4-1 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight-up record in games it shot better than 45.5% from the field.
Radford Betting Stats and Trends
- There were nine Radford games last season with more than 142 points scored.
- Radford’s games averaged 130.6 total points last season, 11.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Highlanders averaged 8.4 fewer points per game last year (63.2) than the Golden Eagles allowed their opponents to score (71.6).
- When it scored more than 71.6 points last season, Radford went 2-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Highlanders shot at a 41.4% clip from the field last season, 0.2 percentage points greater than the 41.2% shooting opponents of the Golden Eagles averaged.
- Last season, Radford had a 6-6-1 record against the spread and an 8-7 record overall in games the team collectively shot above 41.2% from the field.
Marquette vs. Radford Statistics and Rankings (2021-22)
|Marquette Rank||Marquette Stat||Radford Stat||Radford Rank|
|116th||45.0%||Field Goal %||41.4%||307th|
|55th||41.2%||Field Goal % Allowed||45.5%||295th|