Fire up Marquee Sports Network on Thursday to watch the Round of 16 of the Citi Open, which features Andrey Rublev taking on Maxime Cressy.
How to watch Andrey Rublev vs. Maxime Cressy at the Citi Open
- Tournament: Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 4
- TV Channel: Marquee Sports Network
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
- Court Surface: Hard
FREE TENNIS LIVE STREAM: Watch the Citi Open for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Andrey Rublev vs. Maxime Cressy Recent Performance
- Rublev defeated No. 81-ranked Jack Draper 6-4, 6-2 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- Cressy is coming off a 4-6, 6-4, 6-0 victory over No. 105-ranked Jack Sock in the Round of 32 on Wednesday.
- Rublev has played 44 matches this year across all court surfaces, and 25.4 games per match (23.3 in three-set matches).
- So far this year, Rublev has won 83% of his service games and 27% of his return games.
- Rublev has won 28.4% of his return games on hard courts, and 85% of his service games.
- This year, Cressy has played 45 total matches (across all court types), with a 52.2% game winning percentage. He averages 28.2 games per match (24.9 in three-set matches) and 10.5 games per set.
- Cressy has an 86.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (471 service games won out of 547) and a 16.5% return game winning percentage (89 return games won out of 538).
- On hard courts, Cressy has an 88% winning percentage in service games and a 17.1% winning percentage in return games (234 service games won out of 266, and 45 return games won out of 263).
Andrey Rublev Recent Matches
|August 2||Citi Open||Round of 32||Jack Draper (81)||W (6-4, 6-2)|
|July 21||Hamburg European Open||Round of 16||Francisco Cerundolo (30)||L (4-6, 2-6)|
|July 20||Hamburg European Open||Round of 32||Ricardas Berankis (107)||W (6-3, 6-4)|
|July 16||Nordea Open||Semifinal||Sebastian Baez (34)||L (2-6, 4-6)|
|July 15||Nordea Open||Quarterfinal||Laslo Djere (53)||W (7-5, 6-4)|
Maxime Cressy Recent Matches
|August 3||Citi Open||Round of 32||Jack Sock (105)||W (4-6, 6-4, 6-0)|
|July 17||Hall of Fame Open||Final||Alexander Bublik (42)||W (2-6, 6-3, 7-6)|
|July 16||Hall of Fame Open||Semifinal||John Isner (22)||W (6-2, 4-6, 6-3)|
|July 14||Hall of Fame Open||Quarterfinal||Steve Johnson (95)||W (6-7, 6-4, 6-4)|
|July 13||Hall of Fame Open||Round of 16||Mitchell Krueger (146)||W (6-3, 6-4)|