The Miami Heat (18-13) are favored by 1 point against the Indiana Pacers (13-18) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Heat vs. Pacers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Pacers (-110)
- Spread: Heat (-1)
Heat Betting Stats and Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 18 times in 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 9-11.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The 106.6 points per game the Heat average are only 0.1 more points than the Pacers allow (106.5).
- Miami is 15-2 against the spread and 14-3 overall when scoring more than 106.5 points.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.3% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Miami is 13-4 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
Pacers Betting Stats and Trends
- Indiana has compiled a 16-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 8-4 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Pacers put up an average of 108.0 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 103.7 the Heat give up.
- Indiana is 11-8 against the spread and 11-8 overall when it scores more than 103.7 points.
- The Pacers have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.2% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- Indiana is 12-9 against the spread and 12-9 overall when it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Heat vs. Pacers Statistics and Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat Stat||Pacers Stat||Pacers Rank|
|13th||46.0||Field Goal %||46.1||12th|
|6th||44.2||Field Goal % Allowed||45.7||18th|
Heat vs. Pacers Recent Trends
- Miami covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Indiana games have surpassed the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pacers have a 107.8 points-per-game average, 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.