The Miami Heat (23-13) are favored (-3) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (15-22) at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Golden 1 Center.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Heat vs. Kings Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Sunday, January 2, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Moneyline favorite: Heat (-148)
- Spread: Heat (-3)
Heat Betting Stats and Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 20 times this season (20-16-0).
- The Heat have an ATS record of 7-11 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, 21 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Heat score 6.0 fewer points per game (107.7) than the Kings allow (113.7).
- Miami has a 9-3 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when putting up more than 113.7 points.
- The Heat are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 46.8% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Miami shoots better than 46.8% from the field, it is 14-3 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
Kings Betting Stats and Trends
- Sacramento has registered a 16-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Kings are 7-11 against the spread.
- This year, 18 of Sacramento’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Kings put up 5.8 more points per game (109.4) than the Heat allow (103.6).
- When it scores more than 103.6 points, Sacramento is 15-6 against the spread and 14-7 overall.
- The Kings are shooting 45.1% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 44.1% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has put together a 14-7 record against the spread and a 13-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.1% from the field.
Heat vs. Kings Statistics and Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat Stat||Kings Stat||Kings Rank|
|11th||46.0||Field Goal %||45.1||19th|
|7th||44.1||Field Goal % Allowed||46.8||28th|
Heat vs. Kings Recent Trends
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 1.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Kings have a 104.3 points-per-game average, 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.