The Miami (OH) RedHawks (0-0) are favored by 8 points against the Evansville Purple Aces (0-0) on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Miami (OH) vs. Evansville Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Ohio
- Arena: Millett Hall
- Moneyline favorite: Miami (OH) (-392)
- Spread: Miami (OH) (-8)
- Total: 139.5
Miami (OH) Betting Stats and Trends
- A total of 21 times last year, Miami (OH) and its opponent combined for more than 139.5 points.
- The point total average for Miami (OH)’s games last season was 148.7, 9.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Last year, the RedHawks averaged 75.3 points per game, only 4.6 more points than the 70.7 the Purple Aces allowed.
- Miami (OH) went 8-8 against the spread and 12-7 overall last season when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- The RedHawks made 43.9% of their shots from the field last season, which was 5.7 percentage points lower than the Purple Aces allowed to their opponents (49.6%).
- In games Miami (OH) shot better than 49.6% from the field, it went 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Evansville Betting Stats and Trends
- There were seven Evansville games last season with more than 139.5 points scored.
- Evansville’s games averaged 129.9 total points last season, 9.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Purple Aces put up 14.3 fewer points per game last year (59.2) than the RedHawks allowed their opponents to score (73.5).
- Evansville went 2-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it scored more than 73.5 points last season.
- The Purple Aces’ 39.7% shooting percentage from the field last season was 4.9 percentage points lower than the RedHawks given up to their opponents (44.6%).
- Evansville went 3-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it shot better than 44.6% from the field.
Miami (OH) vs. Evansville Statistics and Rankings (2021-22)
|Miami (OH) Rank||Miami (OH) Stat||Evansville Stat||Evansville Rank|
|189th||43.9%||Field Goal %||39.7%||347th|
|256th||44.6%||Field Goal % Allowed||49.6%||356th|