The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (19-7, 10-3 C-USA) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a 12-game home winning streak when they host the UTEP Miners (16-10, 9-5 C-USA) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Murphy Athletic Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 137.5 in the matchup.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Arena: Murphy Athletic Center
- Spread: Middle Tennessee (-5.5)
- Total: 137.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats and Trends
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread 18 times this season (18-5-0).
- The Blue Raiders have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponent have broken the 137.5-point mark 13 times this season.
- Blue Raiders games average 139.1 total points per game this season, 1.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Blue Raiders put up nine more points per game (75.1) than the Miners allow (66.1).
- Middle Tennessee is 13-4 against the spread and 16-3 overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- This season, the Blue Raiders have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 44.3% of shots the Miners’ opponents have hit.
- Middle Tennessee is 10-2 against the spread and 13-1 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
UTEP Betting Stats and Trends
- UTEP has gone 12-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Miners have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- UTEP’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- So far this year, 12 UTEP games have featured more than 137.5 points scored.
- Miners games average 135.2 total points, 2.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Miners average only two more points per game (69.4) than the Blue Raiders allow (67.4).
- UTEP is 9-4 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scores more than 67.4 points.
- This season, UTEP has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.1% from the field.
BET ON MIDDLE TENNESSEE VS. UTEP: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP Statistics and Rankings
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee Stat||UTEP Stat||UTEP Rank|
|86th||45.7%||Field Goal %||42.5%||262nd|
|185th||43.1%||Field Goal % Allowed||44.3%||241st|
Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP Recent Trends
- Middle Tennessee has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Blue Raiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Blue Raiders have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UTEP is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- UTEP and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Miners games averaged 2.8 fewer points (134.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Miners’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 71.1, 1.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).