The Minnesota Timberwolves (23-23) visit the Portland Trail Blazers (20-26) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Moda Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The Timberwolves are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- Moneyline favorite: Timberwolves (-152)
- Spread: Timberwolves (-3.5)
- Total: 227.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Betting Stats and Trends
- Minnesota has gone 24-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 6-6.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total 26 times this season.
- Minnesota games have finished with more than 227.5 points 19 times so far this season.
- The over/under for this game is 227.5 points, 6.2 more than the average point total for Timberwolves games this season.
- The Timberwolves average only 1.0 fewer point per game (111.0) than the Trail Blazers give up (112.0).
- Minnesota has a 14-5 record against the spread and a 13-6 record overall when scoring more than 112.0 points.
- The Timberwolves make 44.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 47.4% from the field, it is 11-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Trends
- Portland has covered the spread 20 times this season (20-26-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Trail Blazers have gone 8-10 against the spread.
- This season, Portland’s games have hit the over 23 times out of 47 chances.
- There have been 14 Portland games this year with more than 227.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers this year have averaged 220.3 points per game, a 7.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Trail Blazers score an average of 108.4 points per game, just 1.6 fewer points than the 110.0 the Timberwolves give up to opponents.
- Portland is 12-6-1 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it scores more than 110.0 points.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.8% rate from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points less than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged.
- Portland has compiled a 12-10-1 record against the spread and a 13-9 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
BET ON TIMBERWOLVES VS. TRAIL BLAZERS: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Statistics and Rankings
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves Stat||Trail Blazers Stat||Trail Blazers Rank|
|24th||44.1||Field Goal %||44.8||21st|
|14th||45.2||Field Goal % Allowed||47.4||29th|
Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Recent Trends
- Minnesota has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 2.7 fewer points (224.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 10.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Portland and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 10.1 fewer points (217.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 106.8, 1.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).