The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have moved very quickly into the best team in the NFC. This is all before they add Antonio Brown to their receiving corps. While Brown won't play in this game (he has to quarantine for two weeks before being able to suit up) you'll still see a dominant offense on Monday Night. Tom Brady has rescued the embattled receivers career once again by getting his team to sign him and he is going the extra mile and letting AB live with him in Tampa.
This outlook for the Bucs is a far cry from just a couple of weeks ago when they played the Chicago Bears on Thursday Night. Brady forgot it was fourth down and ended their comeback bid early. It looked like Brady was missing a step or two and all the pundits were on his case. Then the very next week they stomped on the undefeated Green Bay Packers by completely dominating them on defense. This team suddenly looks complete on both sides of the ball as they racked up the score against the Las Vegas Raiders last week.
Every week that goes by when the Patriots are struggling to replicate the winning formula they had the last twenty years, Brady looks more and more vital to that organization than Belichick. So far this season, TB12's decision to leave New England is aging well.
He has all the weapons he didn't have in Foxborough. He has Rob Gronkowski back, Mike Evans is getting healthier, Chris Godwin, Ronald Jones III and Leonard Fournette in the backfield and now Brown's expected debut to come next week against the Saints. This team is about to get a whole lot scarier even after halloween. To put it succinctly, the 1-6 Giants have absolutely no shot. This game should be the ultimate display of offensive firepower.
How to Watch Monday Night Football Games
MNF Live Streams: fuboTV (watch the NFL for free with a one-week trial)
fuboTV will live stream MNF Week 8 matchup between Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants on ESPN. Check for the full schedule below.
What TV Channel is Monday Night Football on?
You can tune into MNF matchups all season via the following channels:
- ABC (Simulcast) *Game availability may be subject to your area
- ESPN Deportes - Spanish-Language Broadcast
- ESPN2 - Monday Night Football MegaCast
2020 Monday Night Football Schedule & Results
Week 1 - Monday, September 14
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants, 26-16 Steelers
- Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos, 16-14 Titans
Week 2 - Monday, September 21
- New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders, 34-24 Raiders
Week 3 - Monday, September 28
- Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens, 34-20 Chiefs
Week 4 - Monday, October 5
- New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs, 26-10 Chiefs
- Atlanta Falcons at Green Bay Packers, 30-16 Packers
Week 5 - Monday, October 12
- Los Angeles Chargers at New Orleans Saints, 30-27 OT Saints
Week 6 - Monday, October 19
- Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills, 26-17 Chiefs
- Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys, 38-10 Cardinals
Week 7 - Monday, October 26
- Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams, 24-10 Rams
Week 8 - Monday, November 2
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 9 - Monday, November 9
- New England Patriots at New York Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 10 - Monday, November 16
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 11 - Monday, November 23
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 12 - Monday, November 30
- Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 13 - Monday, December 7
- Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 14 - Monday, December 14
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 15 - Monday, December 21
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV
Week 16 - Monday, December 28
- Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots, 8:15 p.m. ET, live stream on fuboTV