The NC State Wolf Pack (11-16, 4-12 ACC) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (10-16, 5-11 ACC) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at PNC Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
NC State vs. Boston College Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Arena: PNC Arena
- Moneyline favorite: NC State (-250)
- Spread: NC State (-6.5)
- Total: 140.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
NC State Betting Stats and Trends
- NC State has covered the spread seven times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Wolf Pack are winless against the spread when they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more (0-7).
- This season, 17 of NC State’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- In 17 games this season, NC State and its opponent have combined for more than 140.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 140.5 points, 2.9 fewer than the average total in this season’s Wolf Pack contests.
- The 73.5 points per game the Wolf Pack record are 5.8 more points than the Eagles give up (67.7).
- NC State has a 7-12 record against the spread and a 9-11 record overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- The Wolf Pack are shooting 41.7% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points lower than the 44% the Eagles allow to opponents.
- NC State is 5-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots higher than 44% from the field.
Boston College Betting Stats and Trends
- Boston College has put together a 13-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Eagles have gone 5-6 against the spread.
- This year, 13 of Boston College’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- There have been five Boston College games this year with more than 140.5 points scored.
- Eagles games average 133.5 total points, seven fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Eagles score an average of 66 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 74.3 the Wolf Pack give up to opponents.
- Boston College has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
- The Eagles have shot at a 41.5% clip from the field this season, 4.8 percentage points below the 46.3% shooting opponents of the Wolf Pack have averaged.
- Boston College is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
BET ON NC STATE VS. BOSTON COLLEGE: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
NC State vs. Boston College Statistics and Rankings
|NC State Rank||NC State Stat||Boston College Stat||Boston College Rank|
|296th||41.7%||Field Goal %||41.5%||302nd|
|322nd||46.3%||Field Goal % Allowed||44%||231st|
NC State vs. Boston College Recent Trends
- NC State is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the last 10 NC State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 2.8 more points (143.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have a points-per-game average 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston College and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 135.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a 64.3 points-per-game average, 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).