An Elite Eight matchup features the No. 8 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (27-9) playing as 8.5-point favorites against the No. 15 seed Saint Peter’s Peacocks (22-11) on Sunday at Wells Fargo Center. The NCAA Tournament matchup tips off at 5:05 PM on CBS.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
North Carolina vs. Saint Peter’s Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Moneyline favorite: North Carolina (-400)
- Spread: North Carolina (-8.5)
- Total: 137
North Carolina Betting Stats and Trends
- North Carolina is 21-16-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Tar Heels are 5-8 against the spread.
- This season, 22 of North Carolina’s games have gone over the point total out of 38 chances.
- North Carolina’s games have had more than 137 points scored on 27 occasions this season.
- The total for this game is 137, 10.4 points fewer than the average total in Tar Heels games thus far this season.
- The 78.3 points per game the Tar Heels record are 16 more points than the Peacocks allow (62.3).
- When North Carolina puts up more than 62.3 points, it is 15-12-1 against the spread and 22-7 overall.
- The Tar Heels make 45.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 6.8 percentage points higher than the Peacocks have allowed to their opponents (38.5%).
- North Carolina has a 14-11-1 record against the spread and a 21-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 38.5% from the field.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats and Trends
- Saint Peter’s has gone 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Peacocks have an ATS record of 4-1.
- Games involving Saint Peter’s have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- There have been five Saint Peter’s games this season with more than 137 points scored.
- Peacocks games average 131.8 total points, 5.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Peacocks average only 4.2 fewer points per game (67.5) than the Tar Heels allow (71.7).
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Saint Peter’s is 3-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Saint Peter’s has put together a 4-2 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 42.9% from the field.
BET ON NORTH CAROLINA VS. SAINT PETER’S: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
North Carolina vs. Saint Peter’s Statistics and Rankings
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina Stat||Saint Peter’s Stat||Saint Peter’s Rank|
|104th||45.3%||Field Goal %||43.2%||232nd|
|158th||42.9%||Field Goal % Allowed||38.5%||6th|
North Carolina vs. Saint Peter’s Recent Trends
- North Carolina covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- North Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tar Heels games averaged 8.6 more points (145.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Tar Heels are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Peter’s has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Saint Peter’s games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Peacocks games averaged 5.4 fewer points (131.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Peacocks have scored 3.5 more points per contest compared to their 67.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).