The Indiana Hoosiers (16-9, 7-8 Big Ten) are underdogs (+6.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 18 Ohio State Buckeyes (16-7, 9-5 Big Ten) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Value City Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Ohio State vs. Indiana Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Arena: Value City Arena
- Spread: Ohio State (-6.5)
- Total: 134.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Ohio State Betting Stats and Trends
- Ohio State has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-10-0).
- The Buckeyes are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Ohio State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 22 chances this season.
- Ohio State’s games have had more than 134.5 points scored on 15 occasions this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 134.5 points, 4.6 fewer than the average total in this season’s Buckeyes contests.
- The 74 points per game the Buckeyes average are 9.8 more points than the Hoosiers allow (64.2).
- Ohio State is 12-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- This season, the Buckeyes have a 47.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 10% higher than the 37.9% of shots the Hoosiers’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Ohio State shoots better than 37.9% from the field, it is 12-8 against the spread and 16-5 overall.
Indiana Betting Stats and Trends
- Indiana is 13-12-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 11 times this season.
- Indiana’s games have gone over 134.5 points on nine occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Hoosiers games this year (134.5) is three points higher than the total for this matchup.
- The Hoosiers’ 71.4 points per game are just 4.7 more points than the 66.7 the Buckeyes allow.
- Indiana is 12-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it scores more than 66.7 points.
- The Hoosiers have shot at a 45.7% clip from the field this season, 4.5 percentage points higher than the 41.2% shooting opponents of the Buckeyes have averaged.
- This season, Indiana has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 14-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 41.2% from the field.
BET ON OHIO STATE VS. INDIANA: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Ohio State vs. Indiana Statistics and Rankings
|Ohio State Rank||Ohio State Stat||Indiana Stat||Indiana Rank|
|20th||47.9%||Field Goal %||45.7%||86th|
|72nd||41.2%||Field Goal % Allowed||37.9%||7th|
Ohio State vs. Indiana Recent Trends
- Ohio State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Ohio State’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Buckeyes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Buckeyes have a points-per-game average 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Hoosiers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 2.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hoosiers are scoring 66.2 points per game compared to their 71.4 season average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).