To watch Saturday’s match between No. 2 Ons Jabeur and No. 23 Elena Rybakina in the finals of Wimbledon, tune in to ESPN.
How to watch Elena Rybakina vs. Ons Jabeur at Wimbledon
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Final
- Date: Saturday, July 9
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
- Court Surface: Grass
FREE TENNIS LIVE STREAM: Watch Wimbledon for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Elena Rybakina vs. Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- In the semifinals on Thursday, Rybakina beat No. 18-ranked Simona Halep, 6-3, 6-3.
- In the semifinals, Jabeur was victorious 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 versus Tatjana Maria on Thursday.
- Rybakina has played 39 matches so far this year across all court types, and 20.5 games per match (20.5 in three-set matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rybakina has won 78.3% of her games on serve, and 32% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Rybakina has won 83.5% of her games on serve, and 27.9% on return.
- In her 45 matches played this year across all court types, Jabeur is averaging 21.4 games per match (21.4 in three-set matches) while winning 57.9% of those games.
- Jabeur has a 73.3% service game winning percentage and a 42.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (349 service games won out of 476, and 207 return games won out of 485).
- When playing on grass, Jabeur has an 83.5% winning percentage in service games and a 46.8% winning percentage in return games (91 service games won out of 109, and 52 return games won out of 111 on grass).
Elena Rybakina Recent Matches
|July 7||Wimbledon||Semifinal||Simona Halep (18)||W (6-3, 6-3)|
|July 6||Wimbledon||Quarterfinal||Ajla Tomljanovic (44)||W (4-6, 6-2, 6-3)|
|July 4||Wimbledon||Round of 16||Petra Martic (80)||W (7-5, 6-3)|
|July 2||Wimbledon||Round of 32||Qinwen Zheng (52)||W (7-6, 7-5)|
|June 30||Wimbledon||Round of 64||Bianca Vanessa Andreescu (56)||W (6-4, 7-6)|
Ons Jabeur Recent Matches
|July 7||Wimbledon||Semifinal||Tatjana Maria (103)||W (6-2, 3-6, 6-1)|
|July 5||Wimbledon||Quarterfinal||Marie Bouzkova (66)||W (3-6, 6-1, 6-1)|
|July 3||Wimbledon||Round of 16||Elise Mertens (31)||W (7-6, 6-4)|
|July 1||Wimbledon||Round of 32||Diane Parry (77)||W (6-2, 6-3)|
|June 29||Wimbledon||Round of 64||Katarzyna Kawa (132)||W (6-4, 6-0)|