The Quinnipiac Bobcats (9-6, 4-3 MAAC) are favored (by 5.5 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Rider Broncs (5-10, 1-4 MAAC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Hamden, Connecticut
- Arena: People’s United Center
- Spread: Quinnipiac (-5.5)
- Total: 142.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Quinnipiac Betting Stats and Trends
- Quinnipiac has put together a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Quinnipiac games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- Quinnipiac and its opponent have broken the 142.5-point mark six times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 142.5 points, 3.7 more than the average point total for Bobcats games this season.
- The Bobcats score just 2.6 more points per game (73.8) than the Broncs give up (71.2).
- When Quinnipiac totals more than 71.2 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- This season, the Bobcats have a 44.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.4% higher than the 40.9% of shots the Broncs’ opponents have hit.
- Quinnipiac is 6-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 40.9% from the field.
Rider Betting Stats and Trends
- Rider has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncs are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Rider’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- Rider games have had over 142.5 points five times this year.
- This season, Broncs games have resulted in an average scoring total of 143.2, which is 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Broncs put up an average of 66.3 points per game, just 3.1 fewer points than the 69.4 the Bobcats allow.
- Rider is 1-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
- The Broncs have shot at a 38.7% rate from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points below the 42.5% shooting opponents of the Bobcats have averaged.
- Rider is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it shoots higher than 42.5% from the field.
BET ON QUINNIPIAC VS. RIDER: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Statistics and Rankings
|Quinnipiac Rank||Quinnipiac Stat||Rider Stat||Rider Rank|
|172nd||44.3%||Field Goal %||38.7%||346th|
|169th||42.5%||Field Goal % Allowed||40.9%||84th|
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Recent Trends
- Quinnipiac covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Quinnipiac’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 137.3 total points, 5.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Rider covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Rider games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Broncs games averaged 143.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Broncs have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.