Reggie Jackson and the rest of the Los Angeles Clippers face the Utah Jazz on Sunday at 10:00 PM ET.Click here to see more betting information on the Clippers vs. Jazz matchup.
In this piece, we dig into all of Jackson’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson is averaging 10.0 points, 4.2 assists and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- The 13.5-point total set for Jackson on Sunday is 3.5 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Jackson has averaged 0.3 less rebounds per game (2.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Jackson has put up 12.2 combined points and rebounds per game, 5.3 fewer than his 17.5 PR over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In the nine games he’s played this season, Jackson’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points three times.
- So far through nine games played, Jackson has had a rebound total higher than 2.5 boards in three contests.
Jackson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Utah
- Jackson’s points-per-game average against the Jazz (14.3) is 0.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Jackson’s 3.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the Jazz are 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Jackson racks up assists against the Jazz at a higher rate — 1.5 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Jazz, Jackson averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (1.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Jackson’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Jazz is 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Jackson combines for 17.6 points and rebounds per game against the Jazz. That is 0.1 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Jackson has averaged 19.3 combined points and assists per game against the Jazz, 1.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Utah Jazz Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|