The Detroit Pistons (10-33) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (18-28) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Kings vs. Pistons Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Moneyline favorite: Kings (-231)
- Spread: Kings (-5.5)
- Total: 220.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Kings Betting Stats and Trends
- Sacramento has put together a 20-26-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 3-0.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
- Sacramento and its opponent have broken the 220.5-point mark 26 times this season.
- The average total for Kings games this season has been 224.4, 3.9 points higher than the total for this game.
- The 109.7 points per game the Kings average are the same as the Pistons allow.
- Sacramento is 16-4 against the spread and 15-5 overall when scoring more than 111.1 points.
- This season, the Kings have a 45.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have hit.
- Sacramento is 13-4 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
Pistons Betting Stats and Trends
- Detroit has put together a record of 20-23-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 16-15.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total 21 times this year.
- There have been 14 Detroit games this year with more than 220.5 points scored.
- Pistons games average 212.3 total points, 8.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Pistons put up an average of 101.1 points per game, 12.6 fewer points than the 113.7 the Kings allow.
- When it scores more than 113.7 points, Detroit is 6-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Pistons’ 41.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.3 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- This season, Detroit has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.9% from the field.
BET ON KINGS VS. PISTONS: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Kings vs. Pistons Statistics and Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings Stat||Pistons Stat||Pistons Rank|
|17th||45.4||Field Goal %||41.6||30th|
|25th||46.9||Field Goal % Allowed||47.2||29th|
Kings vs. Pistons Recent Trends
- Sacramento covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Sacramento games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 227.7 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Kings are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pistons games averaged 219.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 103.8, 2.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.