Watch Sebastian Korda and Carlos Alcaraz match up in Friday’s Round of 32 at the French Open on MSG.
How to watch Sebastian Korda vs. Carlos Alcaraz at the French Open
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, May 27
- TV Channel: MSG
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Court Surface: Clay
FREE TENNIS LIVE STREAM: Watch the French Open for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Sebastian Korda vs. Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- In the Round of 64, Korda won 7-6, 6-3, 6-3 against Richard Gasquet on Wednesday.
- Alcaraz defeated No. 44-ranked Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-1, 6-7, 5-7, 7-6, 4-6 on Wednesday to reach the Round of 32.
- Korda has played 25 matches this year (across all court types), and 25.6 games per match (37.8 in five-set matches).
- Korda has won 32.8% of his return games this year, and 74.7% of his service games.
- Korda has won 73.7% of his service games on clay, and 33.3% of his return games.
- In his 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Alcaraz is averaging 25.7 games per match (36.6 in five-set matches) and winning 59.4% of those games.
- Alcaraz has an 82.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (340 service games won out of 410) and a 36% return game winning percentage (148 return games won out of 411).
- When playing on clay surfaces, Alcaraz has an 80.7% winning percentage in service games and a 36.8% winning percentage in return games (192 service games won out of 238, and 88 return games won out of 239 on clay).
Sebastian Korda Recent Matches
|May 25||French Open||Round of 64||Richard Gasquet (70)||W (7-6, 6-3, 6-3)|
|May 23||French Open||Round of 128||John Millman (91)||W (6-1, 7-5, 7-6)|
|May 9||Internazionali BNL d’Italia||Round of 64||Botic Van de Zandschulp (32)||L (4-6, 1-6)|
|May 4||Mutua Madrid Open||Round of 32||Lorenzo Musetti (51)||L (4-6, 3-6)|
|May 3||Mutua Madrid Open||Round of 64||Reilly Opelka (17)||W (6-3, 7-5)|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Matches
|May 25||French Open||Round of 64||Albert Ramos-Vinolas (44)||W (6-1, 6-7, 5-7, 7-6, 4-6)|
|May 22||French Open||Round of 128||Juan Ignacio Londero (141)||W (6-4, 6-2, 6-0)|
|May 8||Mutua Madrid Open||Final||Alexander Zverev (3)||W (6-3, 6-1)|
|May 7||Mutua Madrid Open||Semifinal||Novak Djokovic (1)||W (6-7, 7-5, 7-6)|
|May 6||Mutua Madrid Open||Quarterfinal||Rafael Nadal (4)||W (6-2, 1-6, 6-3)|