The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (4-11, 1-1 OVC) hit the road in OVC action against the Tennessee State Tigers (6-10, 1-3 OVC) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
- Moneyline favorite: Tennessee Tech (-113)
- Spread: Tennessee Tech (-1)
- Total: 145
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats and Trends
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread nine times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Tennessee Tech have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- Eight times so far this season, Tennessee Tech and its opponent have combined to score more than 145 points.
- The over/under in this game is 145 points, three higher than the average total in Golden Eagles games this season.
- The 73.7 points per game the Golden Eagles score are just one more point than the Tigers allow (72.7).
- When Tennessee Tech scores more than 72.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Golden Eagles make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- In games Tennessee Tech shoots better than 44.2% from the field, it is 4-2 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
Tennessee State Betting Stats and Trends
- Tennessee State is 7-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers are 5-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Tennessee State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- Tennessee State’s games have finished with over 145 points scored eight times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Tigers games (142.7).
- The Tigers put up an average of 75.6 points per game, just two more points than the 73.6 the Golden Eagles give up.
- Tennessee State is 1-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 73.6 points.
- Tennessee State has put together a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
BET ON TENNESSEE TECH VS. TENNESSEE STATE: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Statistics and Rankings
|Tennessee Tech Rank||Tennessee Tech Stat||Tennessee State Stat||Tennessee State Rank|
|160th||44.5%||Field Goal %||46.6%||67th|
|305th||45.4%||Field Goal % Allowed||44.2%||253rd|
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Recent Trends
- Tennessee Tech covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tennessee Tech games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a points-per-game average 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Tennessee State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 71.9 points per game compared to their 75.6 season average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.